People living in cities rarely see wooden houses. Generally, when playing or traveling, there are high-rise buildings everywhere in the city. Therefore, some people choose a secluded place and build their own Shandong anti-corrosion wooden small houses with reasonable layout. There are many aspects to pay attention to during construction, and after construction, maintenance and upkeep should be carried out, as they are directly exposed to sunlight, Come and learn more about the details.
1、 Precautions for Landscape Cabins
1. Due to its unique product characteristics, anti-corrosion wood has its own construction specifications and standards when constructing landscape anti-corrosion wood cabins. Therefore, the relevant person in charge suggests that anti-corrosion wood must be executed in accordance with relevant operating standards and specifications during construction to prevent damage to anti-corrosion wood due to improper operation and render it unusable.
2. At the same time, we also know that anti-corrosion wood should be stored in a ventilated manner and avoided direct sunlight as much as possible when transported to the construction site. When designing and constructing landscape anti-corrosion wooden cabins, it is necessary to use anti-corrosion agents for painting and repairing the entire angle and existing dimensions of anti-corrosion wood materials, such as cutting, drilling, etc., to ensure the integrity of the anti-corrosion layer. When connecting, holes should be pre drilled to reduce cracking.
3. Also, when building anti-corrosion wooden walkways, floors, and terraces, try to use long wooden boards as much as possible to reduce joints for aesthetics, and leave a 5-10mm gap between the board surfaces. Please use galvanized fasteners or stainless steel and hardware for all connection points of the wooden villa to prevent rust and the loss of anti-corrosion agent.
2、 Maintenance and upkeep of landscape anti-corrosion wooden cabin in the later stage
1. As we all know, long-term exposure to strong sunlight can have a certain impact on anti-corrosion wood. Therefore, every one to two years, we need to apply protective paint to the wooden house to prevent UV damage to the wood, such as cracking!
2. Insect prevention is crucial when maintaining landscape preservation wooden cabins. The collapse of the Thousand Mile Embankment at the Ant Nest is still crucial for us. Be sure to regularly prevent insects, otherwise you will see that although the entire surface is very intact, you will find that one day there will be a sudden collapse, which is also an instant. You may not know what the situation is at that time, but it has caused great accidents.
When maintaining wooden houses and villas, we also need to consider anti-corrosion, which means that wood is easily corroded by various items. In the process of daily use, we need to consider these factors comprehensively. After considering these factors comprehensively, you will be certain how to maintain them. For more related matters, come to our website http://www.puwff.com Consult!