Anticorrosive wood can be directly used in environments that come into contact with water and soil. It is a material for outdoor wooden flooring, garden landscape flooring, outdoor wooden platforms, terrace flooring, outdoor wooden walkways, and other outdoor anti-corrosion wooden sheds. Qualified Shandong anti-corrosion wood has an ultra long lifespan that can withstand outdoor wind and sun exposure, which is related to its processing process.
Production process of anti-corrosion wood:
1. Prepare the solution in the mixing tank according to the production process requirements, and load the agent into the storage tank for use.
2. Take materials according to product specifications, select materials and smooth them on all sides, load them into the hopper car, open the tank door, push the transfer platform to connect with the tank, push the hopper car into the tank, close the tank door, vacuum operation, suction, replenishment, pressurization, frequency pressure, pressure relief, return, vacuum, pressure relief, open the tank door (after the pressure is relieved), discharge, and inspect.
Vacuum/high-pressure impregnation process flow:
1. Liquid preparation: The liquid is prepared by a stirring tank and then injected into a storage tank. The liquid in the storage tank is thickened or diluted as needed.
2. Feeding: First, put the processed bamboo and wood into the jar, and then close and tighten the jar door. The specific operation is as follows:
(1) Firstly, try to fit the tank door, observe whether the upper, lower, left, and right planes of the tank door flange and the tank body clamp ring are parallel, and adjust them in a timely manner;
(2) After confirming the parallelism, start the hydraulic system to rotate the clamp ring (note: make sure that the tank door flange matches the tank body clamp ring, and check whether the travel switch on the screw rod mechanism is intact before starting the hydraulic station or starting the door closer.
3. Vacuum operation: After the tank door is closed, open the vacuum valve and close all other valves to start the vacuum operation and maintain the vacuum.
4. Pressurization: After vacuum operation, use negative pressure for suction, and pressurize according to different materials and standards.
That's all for the production process of anti-corrosion wood. We hope to provide you with good help. For more information, please come to our website http://www.puwff.com Consult!